Learn how to make Gyoza Nabe by following this simple recipe .
• 1 negi, leek, rinsed and cut diagonally
• 1/4 cabbage or hakusai, cut into 1 inch wide pieces
• 1 firm tofu, cut into bite size blocks
• 3 oz cellophane noodles, parboiled, cut into 3 or 4 inch long pieces
• 1 Tbsp chicken stock powder
• 4 cup water
• 1/2 tsp Tobanjan hot bean paste
• 1 Tbsp soy sauce
• 1 Tbsp sake
• 16 pieces gyoza, uncooked
1 .Put water in a large donabe pot or an electric skillet.
2 .Add chicken stock powder, hot bean paste, soy sauce, and sake and bring to a boil.
3 .Turn down the heat to low and add vegetables and simmer until softened.
4 .Further, add tofu, cellophane noodles, and gyoza and simmer until cooked through.
5 .*Adjust the flavor with soy sauce as you like.
Makes 4 servings