With the 2013 Honda CBR600RRA, we’ve taken a bike that was equally at home on the street or on the track, and made it even better for both. How? By improving engine performance, handling and aerodynamics without changing its unique ability to be practical and comfortable during everyday riding. You can’t miss the CBR600RRA’s aggressive new bodywork that reduces drag by 6.5 percent – it was inspired by Honda’s RC213V MotoGP racer.
The lineage behind the CBR600RRA C-ABS boasts ongoing track-tested, championship-winning advancements in form and function that have kept this machine at the forefront of the 600cc Supersport class. This newly redesigned CBR600RRA C-ABS delivers stronger engine output for an elevated level of performance, a brand-new front suspension featuring Honda's 41mm Big Piston Fork for exceptional handling and supple action, plus all-new MotoGP-inspired bodywork that's a product of race-tested aerodynamic design. It all adds up to a sportbike that leads the way, whether it's at the track or just a fun afternoon ride on your favorite backroads.
Honda’s CBR600RRA C-ABS has long been heralded as the best all-around 600-class sportbike the world has ever seen. A winner both on and off the track, it offers a perfect balance of high-revving power, precise handling, light weight, and a compact overall size.
And for 2013 the best just got a whole lot better. We’ve given the CBR600RRA C-ABS some major updates, including new 12-spoke wheels, revised ECU settings, and a fine-tuned ram-air system to increase torque. Best of all, the CBR600RRA C-ABS gets a new “Big Piston” fork and retuned rear shock. And it’s all wrapped up in some sharp new bodywork. Honda’s revolutionary Electronic Combined Anti-Lock Braking System (C-ABS), the first ever on a production Supersport motorcycle.
2013 Honda CBR600RRA C-ABS Key Features
- 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Honda Electronic Steering Damper
New for 2013
- Redesigned, centrally located ram-air intake system and improved ECU and PGM-DSFI setting deliver more power in the midrange and enhanced throttle response in the high-rpm range.
- New 41mm Showa Big Piston Fork (BPF) features a larger damper piston that generates damping forces at lower internal pressures to allow for smoother, more responsive fork action. Adjustable for spring preload plus compression and rebound damping adjustability.
- Unit Pro-Link® rear suspension features a revised shock with new damper settings for improved overall performance.
- Using knowledge gained from the Honda RC212V MotoGP race program, aerodynamic improvements were made to this newest CBR600RRA C-ABS, which shows a 6.5 percent decrease in drag over the previous model. The development and testing used with this all-new CBR600RRA C-ABS bodywork, in turn, led to aerodynamic advancements that have been incorporated into the current RC213V MotoGP racing machine.
- This newly found aerodynamic efficiency lends itself to more agile handling and improved wind deflection for enhanced rider comfort.
- Repsol Edition racing colors available for the first time ever on the CBR600RRA C-ABS (standard model only).
- Standard model available in Red, Repsol Edition or White/Blue/Red. C-ABS model available in Red only.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Sportscreen, Color-Matched Passenger Seat Cowl, Carbon Fiber-Look Rear Fender, Carbon Fiber-Look Exhaust Pipe Cover, Carbon Fiber-Look License Plate Frame, Carbon Fiber-Look Tank Trim, Carbon Fiber-Look Fuel Lid Cover, Racing Sticker Kit, Racing Cover
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.